Monday, February 1, 2010

The most important part

I finally uploaded the rest of my Vegas pictures ... including the most important part of the weekend .... my decorated singlet! I got so many compliments on the course about my cute singlet, which is more than I can say about the compliments about my running :) haha


Notice the rhinestone guitar ... courtesy of Amanda! Loved it ... so cute and perfect for a rock 'n roll marathon!
There wasn't as much room for fun on the back, but I was a fan of having my name because people cheered me on by name the whole race. And the sticker at the bottom was a big hit ... and not even necessary because I felt great at the end of 13.1!

We used lots of glitter glue all over our race numbers, but unfortunately you couldn't really see it unless you were up close. For my next race, I'll have to find another way to decorate my number! haha ... I know, I'm so lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment